Wood Icing® add a touch of Bohemian Style to this Sample Board.
1. Base coat four stripes of color with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan
2. Allow paint to dry before laying down a single overlay stencil that fits the space. We are using Royal Design Stencils
3. Mix Vibrant paint colors with Textura Paste. Spread this mixture over the top of the stencils.
4. Remove the stencil immediately. Clean the stencil with soap and water.
5. Allow the Textura Paste to dry thoroughly.
6. Sand over the Textura Paste once it is dry to remove any bumps or loose dried paste.
7. Apply a coat of Clear Wax.
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop.