Daisy Dot Flower Stencil (Two Overlay Stencil)
- Base coat with "Graphite" Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. Allow paint to dry.
- Spray the first overlay stencil with prepositional stencil glue. Affix it to the surface.
- Spread Textura Paste over the top of the stencil.
- Remove the stencil immediately. Clean the stencil with soap and water.
- Allow the Textura Paste to dry thoroughly.
- Sand over the Textura Paste once it is dry to remove any bumps or loose dried paste.
- Repeat this procedure for each overlay of the stencil
- Allow to dry over night to a hard crispy surface.
- Sand over all bumps and smooth the edges. Remove dust.
- Apply a thick coating of Graphite, Chalk Paint® over the entire surface, stippling to add texture.
- Allow this to dry.
- Apply one thin coat of Paris Grey Chalk Paint®, Dry it.
- Finish with Clear wax then Dark Wax by Annie Sloan®.
*The Daisy Dot Flower Stencil Set may be purchased at http://www.royaldesignstudio.com/search?q=daisy+stencil
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop