Restoration Hardware look to this sample board.
1. Base coat with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. Allow paint to dry.
2. Spray the first overlay stencil with prepositional stencil glue. Affix it to the surface.
3. Spread Textura Paste over the top of the stencil.
4. Remove the stencil immediately. Clean the stencil with soap and water.
5. Allow the Textura Paste to dry thoroughly.
6. Sand over the Textura Paste once it is dry to remove any bumps or loose dried paste.
7. Repeat this procedure for each overlay of the stencil
8. Allow to dry over night to a hard crispy surface.
9. Sand over all bumps and smooth the edges.
10. Apply a thick coating of Graphite, Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan over the entire surface, stippling to add texture.
11.Allow this to dry.
12. Apply one thin coat of Paris Grey Chalk Paint®, Dry it.
13 Finish with Clear wax then Annie Sloan® Dark Wax