Babies Breath Silhouette
1.Base coat with "CoCo", Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. Allow to dry completely.
2. Place the Babies Breath Stencil and apply a coat of Textura Paste over the stencil. Do not smooth the paste, leave it with texture and pits.
3. Remove the stencil immediately.
4. Spread the Textura Paste over the remaining surface leaving voids with texture and pits. Allow this to dry completely.
5. Once the surface is dry then sand removing bumps and crusty areas. Dust away the sand.
6. Apply the Coco over the entire board and allow it to dry.
7. Dry brush "Old Ochre", Chalk Paint®by Annie Sloan to create the texture.
8. Apply one to two coats of Wood Icing® Poly-Acrylic Dull for a protective coating.
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop