"Compass" Carved Wood Look
5. Allow the paste to dry completely.
Dry time will depend on humidity.
Approximately one or two hours.
8. Apply a light shadow of "Licorice" Glazing color along the edge of the frame. Remove the top surface of the raised relief with a fine grit
1. Lay the stencil in place. You can keep the stencil in place using re-positional adhesive spray. Use sparingly.
3. Spread the Textura Paste over the top of the stencil.
6. Once the Textura Paste has dried then gently sand the surface to remove loose paste and smooth the edges.
9. Apply the bright Furniture Glazing Colors "DiJon" and "Rusty Nails"
on the raised relief design.
2. Textura Paste is a full bodied product and will hold it's shape until it drys dry.
4. Gently remove the stencil.
7. Apply the Wood Icing® Furniture
Glazing Color "Mud Pie".
10. Create depth and shading with
Wood Icing® Furniture Glazing
11. Apply one to two coats of Wood
Icing® Poly-Acrylic Top Coat
Dull, Satin, or Gloss.
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop