- Rough up the surface with a medium to coarse sanding block.
- Tape off areas you do not want to apply Textura to.
- Apply a brown Flat or Egg Shell paint.
- Apply a generous application of Fissure Size and allow this to dry.
- Spread the Textura Paste over the Fissure Size (Do not go back and forth over and over again, as this will create less cracks)
- Immediately press a wet Rose stamp into the Textura Paste (Allow this to dry overnight)
Remove the tape Once the Textura Paste is completely dry sand over the surface to remove lumps ad bumps and to smooth the edges. For color use Wood Icing© Furniture Glazing Color "Mud Pie". Top Coat with Wood icing Poly-Acrylic Dull, Satin or Gloss for protection
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop