Fern Stamp Design
1.Base coat with your color choice of Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. Allow to dry.
2. Apply a generous application of Fissure Size. Allow to dry to touch. (1 to 2 hours) Depending on the humidity.
3. Spread the Textura Paste over the entire surface.
5. Spray the fern stamp with water.
6. Press the wet foam stamp into the wet Textura Paste. Allow this to dry overnight. .A warm room or a space heater is the best environment in order to create cracks. A cool room or fan will inhibit the cracks.
5. Your Fern finish can be painted or stained. We have a mixture of our Wood Icing Furniture Glazing Colors. We mixed a drop of Licorice Glazing Color into DiJon Glazing Color. We have wiped away the excess color for a translucent finish. We top coated with our Wood Icing® Poly-Acrylic (Satin) for a protective coating.
*This Fern Stamp may be purchased from one of our Retailer's close to your location or you may purchased in our online store.
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop