Wood Icing® uses a Silhouette Stencil for this sample board.
Frilly Leaf & Ghost Vines
1. Base coat with a Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan.
2. Spray Silhouette Stencil with prepositional stencil glue. Affix it to the surface.
3. Hint: if you are placing several stencils at the same time, it is always good to take a photo with your cell phone in order to find them later when they are covered with Textura Paste.
4. Spread the Textura Paste over the silhouette stencils, thin enough to see the stencil but be sure to cover the surface.
5. Place a wet piece of tool fabric over the top.
6. Press the wet red rubber "Leaf Sprig stamp into the paste, over the top of the tool fabric.
7. Remove the stamps and fabric immediately then remove the silhouette stencil
8. Use a picker to lift out the Silhouette Stencils. Rinse in water immediately.
9. Allow this to dry completely.
10. Sand over the surface to remove the rough and loose spots.
11. Stain with one Wood Icing® Glazing Color wiping away the top surfaces and leaving the color down in the crevasses to accent the textured design.
12. Apply one to two coats of Wood Icing® Poly-Acrylic Top Coat.