Milk Paint Tips
Using a blender to mix creates a nicer consistency to work with.• Milk Paint can be layered to create custom effects. • Milk Paint dries in 30 minutes!
• Always test your colours first.
• Avoid using a primer as a porous surface is required to absorb Milk Paint.
• Milk paint should be sealed with a top coat.
• Use Milk Paint Bond to allow adhesion to previously painted or varnished surfaces.
• Slight shade and colour variations may occur between batches. Purchase enough paint to test and finish your entire project. Be sure to save some for future touch ups.
1 Quart 70-75 ft² (a dresser and a side table)2 Quarts 140-150 ft² (a large hutch)