Silhouette & Cork Tree
1.Base coat with "Graphite", Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. Allow to dry completely.
2. Create a drawing of a tree or any shape using a Sharpie
black marker and contact paper. Cut out the tree
drawing and stick it to the painted surface.
3. Spread the Textura Paste over the entire surface.
4. Spread a thin wrinkled plastic bag over the top of the Textura Paste. Peel the bag off, leaving the
impressed wrinkles and pits that have been created.
5. Use a sharp picking tool to remove the stencil while the
Textura Paste is still wet.
6. Allow this to dry completely. (Overnight is best)
6. Once the surface is dry then sand removing bumps and crusty areas. Dust away the sand.
7. Apply our Wood Icing Furniture Glazing Color "Mud Pie" over the entire board and allow it to dry.
8. Apply one to two coats of Wood Icing® Poly-Acrylic Dull, Satin or Gloss for a protective coating.
*For a "hands on" and more personal experience to learn how to create these finishes visit a Wood Icing® Retailer near you for a workshop